191000- Grant- Including the cities of Marion, Gas City, and Upland 612 PM EST Fri Jan 18 2019
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY...
Tonight Cloudy. Chance of snow early in the morning. Snow toward daybreak. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Lows in the upper 20s. East winds 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph toward daybreak. Chance of snow 90 percent. Saturday Snow. Patchy blowing and drifting snow. Windy. Snow accumulation of 4 to 5 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph becoming 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Saturday night Cold. Patchy blowing and drifting snow through early morning. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow through early morning, then partly cloudy toward daybreak. Windy. Lows 5 to 10 above. North winds 20 to 30 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph toward daybreak. Wind chills 10 below to zero. Sunday Colder. Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 15. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Wind chills 1 below to 11 below zero. Sunday night Colder. Partly cloudy through midnight then clearing. Lows around 5 below. North winds around 5 mph shifting to the northeast toward daybreak. Wind chills 3 below to 13 below zero. Martin luther king jr day Mostly sunny. Highs around 15. Wind chills 4 below to 14 below zero in the morning. Monday night Not as cold. Partly cloudy. Lows 5 to 10 above. Wind chills 6 below to 4 above zero. Tuesday...not as cold. snow possibly mixed with rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of rain and snow 70 percent. Tuesday night...not as cold. snow possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of rain and snow 80 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy through midnight then becoming partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow. Lows 15 to 20. Thursday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows 15 to 20. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.